For Christmas I received a nail art book. So last night as I had a little time to myself I decided to do Aztec inspired nail art...
If you like the look of this then you will need:
A golden nail varnish
A red nail art pen
A black nail art pen
A white nail art pen
1. Paint the nail in the golden nail varnish... you may need two coats depending on the coverage.
2. Using a white nail art pen use the thin striper end to create a bold stripe and a thinner stripe on the nail.
3. Outline the bold white line with a black nail art striper and also create a thin line of black towards the bottom of the nail.
4. Still with the striper part of the black nail art pen create a zig zag on top of the bold white line touching each of the black lines. Then using the dotter of the nail art pen put a few dots on the thin white line.
4. Using the red nail art striper create three lines; one underneath the lowest black line, one in between the thin white line and the bold white line and the last towards the top of the nail.
5. Finally using the black nail art dotter create patterns any where on the nail that you have left. I added a zig zag and diagonal lines.
And your done!
Obviously this looks a lot better on long nails but I just cant kick the habit of biting my nails!
I hope you enjoyed this post...
Will you be trying this Aztec Nail Art Design?